Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm Back..................



after sooooo long time haven't update my blog and look like bersarang laba2 sda....now i'm back again. Been to Malaysia for holiday and it was a very nice holiday for me and my family. mmmm i'll give you this link of my brother's blog so you guys know what happen during the holiday...hahaha thats mean save sikit sa,malas mau update panjang2. Link ;P mond thank you yeee for updating ur blog....

Now we are back in Sweden and the weather is..COLD! been to home for 3 weeks now and busy with Ryan's admission to nursery...doii anakku pigi sikul sda dia...yeah since i dont have amah here and i need to start working soon so we decided to sent Ryan to nursery. It went pretty well on 2 weeks trial....and yesterday was the 1st day i leave Ryan totally alone without me. When i came and picked him up at 2pm, the teacher told me that it went good.. he ate and he slept for 1 1/2 hrs...doii anak ku kuat tidur (mcm bapanya)...actually their sleeping time is between 12noon to 1pm but my baby slept until 1.30pm (talabih sudah tu Ryan). and today when i say good bye to him...bukan pandai peduli mami dia...sibuk mau pigi main saja..so i just left.

mmm thats all for now :) burukkan...sikit saja...anyway good start ba..

Ok reader...to be continue k....daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com