Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Seperti Yang kau Ingini....

Last week i saw this video from someone's facebook..he is actually a priest. I found it so beautiful and meaningful song...it make tears dropped and i I started to think...who am i?? my faith??what i really want?? am i ready to change?? leave my old Me and become new Me?? hard haa?? here reader ...wanna share this with you ...!!

Seperti Yang kau ingini

Please reader...listen to it carefully...close your eyes and listen to the lyrics.....

I have been thought about this after listening to this song...i really wanna change..from my old ME to my new ME..but how.....and i asked the priest for his opinion i wrote..''the lyrics touched me.... ''KU TELAH MATI DAN TINGGALKAN CARA HIDUPKU YANG LAMA SEMUANYA SIA-SIA DAN TAK BERARTI LAGI
HIDUP INI KULETAKKAN PADA MEZBAH-....well i have the intention to leave my old ME but dont know how couse many influences and temptations around me.....do you have any idea Father..?? pls share...

and he replied '' Carolyn, to leave our old selves memang susah. but it needs our own decision and will to decide. God cannot interrupt our will because he respect our decision. But he will strenghten & encourage us ONCE we have decided to do so....''

make me more sad when he said like that but actually it's true...it's our own decision and will.....but the question is....Am I Ready?? mmmm ....maybe i need to pray more to get more courage and strength! let us pray together k.

May God Bless Us all ...Amen !!

4 comments:

InobonG ProPer said...

A beautiful song!

May the Good Lord bless and guide us always. Amen

Anonymous said...

hi carol...you heard this song too?..so lovely kan..another lagi try this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNVU69PJYbA...very touching...even all their songs pun siok2...lagi this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_poUnm_0CQ....hehe banyak lagi ni tp palan2 kio..GBU

me said...

my prayers are always with u:)

Unknown said...

Hi.. I have something for you :
http://www.donghaeng.net/index-e.htm

pls enJoy with speaker on.

Jesus loves u.

 
template by suckmylolly.com