Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me...!! I'm officially 30 !!


Today is my birthday. I'm officially 30. I am not a "20-plus."...no..no..no more :( . I received so many flowers, sms, calls, presents, congrates from my facebook and 'ang-paus'. I would like to thank to all my families, relatives, friends and especially my husband and son for the gifts i got from you, the blessed and the thoughts.

I had 4 days birthday dinner...friday 21th nov, celebrated with my FIL and his wife Lilia, together with my MIL and martin's uncle Hans.





Saturday i celebrated my birthday with my friends...





Thanks for all that coming.....

Goodbye 20s. Hello 30s.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Aww hope not tooo late to wish you Happy Belated Birthday! Many Happy Returns and hmmm...not too bad jg bah sampai 30's nii..hehehe..still young at hearts if u still want it ;-)

Anonymous said...

wei.. Happy Birthday ling.. hehehe.. ah muda lagi bah tu..

 
template by suckmylolly.com