Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thank you for ...Always Being There For Me...!!

To My Husband: Thank You for
Making Me So Happy


Opening the door to our home is like opening my heart to all the happiness my world has ever known. Waiting inside is an invitation to the warmest wishes and the highest hopes anyone will ever know. Love lives in its fullest and most beautiful form in the space that surrounds us. When I am with you, I am in a place that embraces me with open arms and keeps me close forever.

Few people on earth could understand
the worth of this treasure to me. But you
are a husband who understands so much
about what a marriage should be.

Thank you for making it so wonderful!

-Poem by Anna Tafoya


With Love from Your Wife







1 comments:

Coupons said...

Beautiful poem!

 
template by suckmylolly.com